
Who says one must only post once a day. After all, that means this blog would take a bit more time to fill up with posts for the readers out there *crickets* .
Anyways, I did a post on another blog titled: "You Might Be A Bookworm If...."
So, I have an idea of using some of those, and maybe finding more, and doing posts on them.
The title for the posts will have "You Might Be A Bookworm If" in it, and the name of a number.
Since today's is number one, then number one, there is a "one" the title. Quite sensible.
Here is today's:
You might be a bookworm if you have a book instead of makeup in your purse.
Anyways, I did a post on another blog titled: "You Might Be A Bookworm If...."
So, I have an idea of using some of those, and maybe finding more, and doing posts on them.
The title for the posts will have "You Might Be A Bookworm If" in it, and the name of a number.
Since today's is number one, then number one, there is a "one" the title. Quite sensible.
Here is today's:
You might be a bookworm if you have a book instead of makeup in your purse.
No comments:
Post a Comment