Tuesday, September 25, 2012

"From Darkness Won" by Jill Williamson- Book Thoughts


When I started listening to the "Blood of Kings" podcast over a month go, I did not know I would end up liking the series as much as I do.

"From Darkness Won" was an awesome book. With adventure, swords, romance, and humor, it was a read that had me stay up late one night even though I had to be awake early the next morning. Not to mention it was over 600 pages long, and I finished it within a week.

Achan and Vrell are characters I would like to read more about, but as of now there is nothing more to their story. I suppose that means I will have to settle for visiting them in the two books I now own "To Darkness Fled" and "From Darkness Won."

Do I recommend this book? Yes! However, you may want to read the first two books before this one.

Have a lovely week,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment