Monday, September 3, 2012

Reading....

September is here. That means less then a month until fall! Fall, coats and bonfires and chilly evenings...

I am not going to make an official fall reading list. I usually fail at reading all the books on my reading lists.

However, here is a list of books that are releasing during the fall months that I may one day try to read:


"Against the Tide" by Elizabeth Camden. I read "The Lady of Bolton Hill," and I would like to try to read this one. Alexander Banebridge might have something to do with that.

"Starflower" by Anne Elisabeth Stengl

The next book in the "Tales of Goldstone Wood" series. Monster... eh, Sir Eanrin!

"Love's Reckoning" by Laura Frantz

I have read two of Frantz'z books, have a book mark in another, and I picked this one up at a book store the other day. It has already released, but since it's release date is September, and September is a fall month, it can be on the list.

I did not buy it, but I read some of it.

"Judge" by R. J. Larson

I should probably finish "Prophet" before reading this one. If I like "Prophet" then I will probably want to try this one too.

No comments:

Post a Comment