Thursday, September 13, 2012

Yay!




The exciting moment of finally getting books I have been waiting to get for weeks....

I started listening to Jill Williamson's "Blood of Kings" trilogy podcast over a month ago. I liked it.

Then something awful happened. The second book of the podcast was not finished, and it wouldn't be finished for weeks.

I then decided to get books two and three of the series: "To Darkness Fled" and "From Darkness Won." I also noticed that Lisa T. Begren's ebook novellas "Bourne" and "Tributary" were available together in paperback! I had been wanting to read them, but I did not have an ereader.

Then came the wait. The wait of weeks for all three books. The struggle of not knowing what what happened to Achan and Vrell!





Thankfully, they finally came and I finished "To Darkness Fled."



Now I am reading "From Darkness Won" and the I started "Bourne."

Have a lovely week,
Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment